2020 Parish Based Marriage Classes
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Parish (Sherwood Park) – Winter Weekend Program February 28 – March 1, and Spring Weekend Program April 24-26.
- Holy Trinity Parish (Spruce Grove) – Winter Weekends January 11, 18-19, and Spring Weekends March 7, 14-15.
- St. Agnes and St. Anthony (Edmonton West) – Contact the parish office.
- St. John the Evangelist (Edmonton West) – Contact the parish office.
- St. Thomas More (Edmonton West) – Winter Weekend Program March 13-15.
- Good Shepherd (Edmonton West) – Winter Weeknight Program (Mondays) January 6 – February 3 with a retreat day Saturday February 8.
- Holy Family Parish (St. Albert) – Spring Weekends Program. Contact the parish office.
- St. Charles Parish (Edmonton North) – Winter Weekday Program (6 week – evening), Mondays from January 13 to February 17.
- St. Joseph Basilica (Edmonton North) – Winter Weekend January 25-26, Spring Weekend May 30-31, and Fall Weekend Sept. 26-27.
- St. Stephen (Olds) – Winter Weekend Program March 7-8.
- St. Anthony (Lloydminster) – Spring Weekends Program April 17-18 and 24-26.
- Catholic Engaged Encounter (Edmonton - St. Albert) – Winter Weekend Program (1) January 17-19, Winter Weekend Program (2) March 13-15, Spring Weekend Program May 1-3, Summer Program (1) June 26-28, and Summer Program (2) August 21-23.
- Catholic Engaged Encounter (Red Deer) – Winter Weekend January 25-26, and Spring Weekend May 23-24.
Online Marriage Preparation
Parish pastors may also refer you to online marriage preparation. This option is available for couples who are unable to attend a marriage preparation program in their own parish, and who are unable to register with a local marriage preparation program in another parish or with Catholic Engaged Encounter. This program is a distance education course that takes 4-6 weeks to complete. You must have access to the internet to complete the modules required. To register for this program you will require a referral through your own parish.
If you do not reside within the Catholic Archdiocese of Edmonton boundaries you will need to contact your own diocese for marriage preparation through your local parish and diocese.